Business Coaching focuses on exploring, creating or enhancing business practices and functions that are foundational components of the business operations.
Areas of focus may include:
- Business Plans and Strategies
- Succession Planning Strategies
- Merger and Acquisition Strategies
- Operational Workflow and Processes
You may ask yourself:
- How can we put profitability measurements in place?
- How can we increase operating efficiency and effectiveness?
- Do our policies and procedures align to mitigate risk and sustain peak performance?
- Do I have the right people in leadership roles and are their skills where they need to be?
Having worked for a Fortune 500 company, I was fortunate enough to meet many skilled CEO’s, innovative marketing thought leaders and technical specialists. I believe Charlotte possesses the skill set to work across all the continuum of people and bring out the best in them. She is unique in her ability to mix empathy with discipline and I highly endorse her new mission and vocation.
Peter M. Maino